A really refreshing salsa that’s great with any type of curry.
1 & 1/2 avocados
Cucumber (approx 4 inches in length)
Handful fresh mint
Quarter of a small red onion
The juice from 1 fresh lime
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Peel and finely chop the avocado
2. Peel the cucumber, run a teaspoon along the centre to remove the seeds and then chop into rough chunks
3. Finely chop the mint and the red onion
4. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and then spread on to a chopping board.
5. Taking a large knife, chop all ingredients until they are in small rough cubes.
6. Add ingredients back to the bowl and then add in the fresh lime and salt and pepper
7. Place into a bowl for serving