2 x duck fillets
1 x red onion (cut in half and cut into thick slices)\
1 x yellow pepper (cut into strips)
2 x medium sized pac-choi cut into strips
4 spring onions roughly chopped
two portions of fat noodles
2 teaspoons of ginger (finely grated)
1 clove of garlic (crushed and finely chopped)
A good splash of light soy sauce – add more or less dependent on flavour
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 x lime wedges
Seasoning (sea salt and ground black pepper)
– serves two –
1. Place your wok on the heat until it’s really hot. Add to the vegetable oil to the pan, score the fat of the duck fillets several times and then place them skin side down into the wok. Leave to cook until the duck fillets have begun to cook through (approx 8-10 minutes)
2. Turn the duck fillets and add to the wok your ginger garlic peppers and onions. Keep everything moving in the pan for approx 5 minutes, or until your pepper and onions have started to soften.
3. Add your noodles and pac-choi and cook for a further 3 minutes, constantly tossing the ingredients in the wok.
4. Remove the duck and place to one side for a couple of minutes, allowing the meat to rest. Add the soy sauce to the wok and mix well into the ingredients.
5. Divide the contents of the wok into two bowls and then place on top the sliced duck fillets. Finish off with a nice sprinkling of the spring onions and a squeeze of lime.